Make sure your tracks match our style, send us your private SounCloud link and make sure the tracks are in the highest quality possible.
If interested we will contact you within a couple of weeks.
Disclosure pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016
The purpose of this information notice is to provide the user with information regarding the processing of the data provided for the use of the "contacts" form on the modfunkrecords.com website in accordance with article 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
1. Data controller
The data controller is Mood Funk Records di Angelo Ferreri with registered office in Via Panoramica n.5/A – 97010 - Marina di Ragusa, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , P.I. 01653120889
The data controller has not appointed a personal data protection officer (DPO).
2. Purposes of data processing
The personal data collected by the data controller are aimed at providing the user with an answer to the request forwarded through the "contacts" form, present on the modfunkrecords.com website
3. Legal basis of the processing
The processing of the user's personal data is carried out lawfully where:
- it is based on the consent of the person concerned.
4. Data retention
Your personal data, processed for the purposes indicated above, will be stored for three months from the processing of the request for information, forwarded by the user through the "contact" form.
5. Communication of data
The data collected shall not be disclosed to third parties.
6. Rights of the data subject
Among the rights granted to data subjects by EU Regulation No. 679/2016 are those of:
- to request access to the personal data collected and to the information related to them;
- to request the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data;
- to request the deletion of their personal data in the cases provided for in Article 17, paragraph 1 of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
- to ask for the limitation of the processing of the user's data in the cases provided for in article 18, paragraph 1 of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
- to request and obtain that the user's personal data processed automatically and acquired with the consent of the data subject or on the basis of a contract entered into with the data subject be provided to the data subject in a structured, machine-readable format, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (right to data portability);
- to object at any time to the processing of their personal data in the cases provided for in Article 21 of EU Regulation No. 679/2016. to
- to withdraw consent at any time, but only if the processing is based on consent for one or more purposes and concerns common personal data (such as date and place of birth or place of residence) or special categories of data (such as racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, state of health or sex life);
- complain to a supervisory authority and, in Italy, to the Italian Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
7. Processing methods
The processing is carried out using electronic instruments), for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected and, in any case, in compliance with the relevant regulations in force.
8. Consequences of failure to provide personal data
Failure to provide the data requested in the contact form will make it impossible to forward the contact request and therefore to receive a reply.
Record label well supported by many DJs and Radios around the world!
Mood Funk Records di Angelo Ferreri | P.iva: 01653120889