1. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Mood Funk Records di Angelo Ferreri – P.IVA 01653120889 based in Marina di Ragusa – Via Panoramica n.5/A – 97010, email email@example.com
The data controller has not appointed its own Data Protection Officer.
2. Type of data processed
Navigation data (technical cookies)
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during normal operation, some data that are then transmitted implicitly in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that by its nature could, through association and processing with data held by third parties, make it possible to identify the users/visitors (e.g. IP address, the operating system installed on the user’s device, the browser used for browsing, the time at which browsing takes place, the pages visited and the links selected within them, the duration of the viewing of individual pages, the websites of origin).
This data, in anonymous form, is used only for statistical information and to check the correct functioning of the site.
Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors:
If users/visitors, connecting to this site, provide their personal data in order to access the services of the site, this involves the acquisition, by the data controller, of the sender’s address and/or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or to provide the service.
The following categories of data are collected and processed on the site:
No special categories of personal data are processed.
3. Purpose of processing
The personal data of users of the Site are generally collected and processed for the following purposes
manage the users’ interaction with the Site, for example registration to the Site as well as the purchase operations and execution of the respective purchase and payment orders;
fulfilling obligations provided for by laws, regulations and European standards and for the possible exercise of rights in court. For these activities the provision of data is necessary. Failure to provide data makes it impossible to execute the contract and provide the services requested. Consent for these processing purposes is not required;
Send communications aimed at the promotion and / or direct sales of products or services similar to those already purchased / used by the user (so-called “soft spamming”);
for marketing purposes, through telephone, traditional mail, e-mail, newsletters, text messages such as SMS and MMS, chat and social networks, information and promotional material on the products of the Site, special initiatives and/or promotions.
It is always possible to oppose the receipt of promotional communications, in fact, in each communication it is specified how to oppose the sending and no longer receive such communications. Providing data for marketing purposes, as specified above, is optional and refusal to do so will have no effect on requests for products, services and other features offered on the Site.
4. Legal basis of processing
The processing of the user’s personal data has as its justifying causes
– the legitimate interest of the data controller;
– the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
– the express consent of the user.
5. Methods of processing
The processing is carried out using electronic instruments, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the relevant regulations in force.
6. Storage of personal data
The user’s personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to manage his interaction with the Website, as well as the purchase and execution of his orders, without prejudice to the data retention obligations provided for by law for administrative, accounting and tax purposes. In any case, the user’s personal data will be irreversibly deleted or made anonymous after 10 years from the purchase made by the user, i.e., after the limitation period to enforce any contractual rights.
The data processed for marketing purposes will be made irreversibly anonymous after 24 months from the date of their registration, in accordance with the provisions of the Italian Data Protection Authority.
7. Recipients of personal data
Users’ personal data may be communicated to authorities, public bodies, professionals, self-employed collaborators, even in associated form, business partners, i.e. third parties who provide services of a commercial, professional and technical nature for the management of the Site and the pursuit of the purposes specified above. These third parties are provided only with the data necessary to execute the contract to which they are a party.
All of the above parties undertake to use the information received only for the processing purposes specified above, to keep it confidential, intact and not available to unauthorised third parties. In addition, personal data may be communicated under a provision of law or regulation or in order to execute an order of an administrative or judicial authority.
The third parties to whom the data are communicated shall process them as data controllers, data processors or persons in charge of processing, as the case may be, for the purposes indicated above and after receiving documented instructions.
The data controller may transfer the data collected on the website to third countries outside the European Union. In this case they will adopt appropriate safeguards to ensure the protection and security of the transferred data.
User data is not disseminated.
8. Rights of the data subject
The rights granted to data subjects by EU Regulation No. 679/2016 include those of:
– request access to the personal data collected and the information related to them;
– request the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data;
– to request the deletion of their personal data in the cases provided for in Article 17(1) of EU Regulation No. 679/2016;
– to request the restriction of the processing of the user’s data in the cases provided for in Article 18, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
– request and obtain that the user’s personal data processed automatically and acquired with the consent of the data subject or on the basis of a contract entered into with the data subject be provided to the data subject in a structured, machine-readable format, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (right to data portability);
– object at any time to the processing of their personal data in the cases provided for in Article 21 of EU Regulation No. 679/2016.
– withdraw consent at any time, but only in the event that the processing is based on consent for one or more purposes and concerns common personal data (such as date and place of birth or place of residence) or special categories of data (such as racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, state of health or sex life);
– complain to a supervisory authority and, in Italy, to the Italian Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).